END TO END INTEGRATED SYSTEM DISPATCHING NEXT GEN SAFETY COMMUNICATION MOBILE and IoT CONNECTIVITY rapidly changing the way people and assets are being transported
https://vimeo.com/showcase/6536425 or GOOGLE: ‘Beam a Ride on Vimeo’
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• SIGNIFICANTLY REDUCES OPERATION AND COMPONENT COSTS.
• AFFORDABLE AND SIMPLE TO USE RIDES Ride sharing services have disrupted the traditional transportation businesses but one thing is clear now: A passenger mobile app by itself is not the answer.
• ONE VENDOR, ONE PLATFORM WITH EMBEDDED FLEET MANAGEMENT, SCHEDULING AND CALL ROUTING TECHNOLOGY. Significantly reduces operation and component costs.
• BEAM IS NOT AN APP It is an END-TO-END INTEGRATED SYSTEM
• DISPATCHING, NEXT GEN SAFETY and COMMUNICATION
• Dispatch a Trip, Voice Text, SMS or email, Passenger Mobile app, Trip Request, Street pickup, Scheduled pickup, Instant pickup,Payment, Online registration, Credit card payment, Cash payment, Driver App, 24/7 Video Recording, Metering and payment, Navigation routing, smart queuing, Connectivity Video, text and GPS, Free WiFi ,Personal Content Delivery,Connected Vehicle, Live Monitoring, Diagnostics and maintenance, alert, Reports and analytics, 3 button Safety App, Emergency Request, Roadside Assistance, Concierge Chat Admin, Beam a Ride on Vimeo
COMPARE TRADITIONAL SYSTEMS
• COST The capability of traditional transportation, delivery and logistic industry has not kept pace with technical innovations and what ordinary people now do every day with mobile devices Traditional Taxi MT Data, CMT, Curb, VeriFone, Taxi Magic and a host of other local providers offer specific solutions via multi vendors
• SAFETY CONCERNS Uber and Lyft & MT Data, CMT Curb VeriFone Taxi Magic several local players are unregulated raising major safety concerns.
• UNREGULATED DISPATCHING WITH MAJOR CONCERNS TO SAFETY Uber and Lyft plus several local players focused on via a mobile app.
Below are Videos about Beam a Ride on Vimeo
SEARCH ‘Beam a Ride on Vimeo’
• DOWNLOAD the App
• ENQUIRES SUGGESTIONS
• Job Applications
• BUSINESS email firstname.lastname@example.org ( First Name, Address, Phone Number (International Code) : Maximum for 300 Words in the description of your email including links.
Scene safety is important for first responders and citizen responders too! Beam a Ride on Vimeo https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvJbqAAMD9g
UB Safe – Always Used Licensed Taxis Beam a Ride on Vimeo https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-K1-VV6ByxM
An easy ride becomes a hard lesson. Always used licensed taxis.
Taxi Safety – Important Information Beam a Ride on Vimeo https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRcnCEdnXVU This video is about Taxi Safety – Important Information. More like a personal safety information for girls and women using cabs
View from the Administration: Secretary Chao On Keeping First Responders Safe Beam a Ride on Vimeo https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDAfZYV7qjM
Transportation TV News segment courtesy of AASHTO: Beam a Ride on Vimeo https://www.transportation.org . Re-posted with permission.
Ambulances are NOT Taxis (and EMTs are not drivers Beam a Ride on Vimeo https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzFsMAZCCn4&list=PLt3kJi-ZW-IPq6vQxj9xmxDQ3bQOLEJdD
Beam a Ride on Vimeo TODAY https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yaAQL3tsOj0 Mark Groden, founder and CEO of SkyRyse, envisions a future where we will be able to fly over traffic in autonomous helicopters.
Volunteer Drivers 2 – Staying Safe and Legal Beam a Ride on Vimeo https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u07UXzZGeSQ
This second video has been devised in partnership with the ambulance service to assist those who volunteer as community first …
Here’s what London Uber and taxi drivers had to say on Uber’s ousting Beam a Ride on Vimeo https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VetgmPWBly4 The Post’s Karla Adam took a ride around London with an Uber driver and a taxi driver after the city announced it would not renew
Avoiding Taxi Scams | 5 Tips to Stay Safe & Protected When Getting a Ride from the Airport Beam a Ride on Vimeo https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHzdiGbFA1s One of the most common ways to get scammed while traveling is with taxis (or even worse, drivers pretending to be taxis)